Title: BHB BioHazard Bot-PLAZA
Genre: Action, Indie, Shooter
Developer: Brain Machine
Publisher: Brain Machine
Release Date: Nov 16, 2017
File Size: 708.42 MB / Single Link Compressed
Mirrors: Mega.nz, 1Fichier, Google Drive, Uptobox, Uploaded.net
Free Download BHB: BioHazard Bot PC Game – You are BHB. A BioHazard Bot. Your mission: decontaminate. When alien creatures overrun a research facility, robotic drones known as BioHazard Bots are deployed to deal with a situation too dangerous for regular decontamination crews. Creatures known to the scientists as “floaters” are slowly altering the …
Navigate the dark and eerie facility level by level and clean it up. Along the way you will encounter various kinds of creatures, navigate obstacles such as surfaces with localized gravity, miniature black holes, and more. As BHB you also have access to high tech weaponry such as the reliable blaster, remotely detonated grenades, the laser beam, and the flamethrower.
BHB: BioHazard Bot makes use of physics. Gravity surfaces allow you to walk up walls, miniature black holes pull you into orbit…and you’re not the only one affected by the physics! Enemies can navigate the same gravity surfaces and attack you from any direction, they can get pulled into the black holes as well. You can grenade jump, you can punch your grenades far way, enemies are affected by jump pads, and much more. Clever AI can tell where you are and chase you even if you’re on the ceiling.
You have a job to do BHB. Get to it.
• OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
• Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950
• DirectX: Version 11
• Storage: 4 GB available space
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder
5. Play! General Notes:
• Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online ..
• If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead